Complete API Development Guide Using Sanctum, JWT & Passport Authentication
What you’ll learn
- Laravel 8 API Development Steps
- Working with Sanctum Authentication in Laravel 8
- JWT Authentication Implementation in API Development
- APIs Development Using Passport authentication
- Complete Guide for API Handling in Laravel 8
- Beginners knowledge of Laravel framework & its about MVC pattern
- Beginners knowledge of Databases
Who this course is for:
- Beginner/Intermediate/Expert Laravel PHP Framework Learners
- PHP framework lover
API development process is very important if you are working with mobile apis, web apis, etc. Inside this course you will learn api development into a great detail. These are things we have covered step by step.
- Basics of laravel.
- Concept of Route, Controller, Migration, Seeders, Middlewares, Route Group & Prefix.
- Complete concept of authentication types in laravel.
- API Development without using authentication.
- Laravel Sanctum authentication.
- API development guide with live code session with sanctum.
- API development plans while creating application structure.
- About JWT basics and its structure.
- JWT API development tutorials.
- API Error handling by using middlewares.
- About Response & HTTP Code
- Relationship in API development with JWT
- Difference between Sanctum, JWT & Passport tokens.
- API Development Configurations.
- Passport package Installation with Complete detail.
- Installation & Configuration of JWT in laravel application.
- About Middleware types and their use.
- Process of API and their strategy to development.
Inside this whole tutorial you will cover too many things. After completing this whole course you will surely can handle api development in laravel framework. This course and it’s video by video plans will help you to build a confidence in yourself to move with api development in php framework.
This course is for every level. For beginners, it will be very perfect to enrol and learn development in very easy steps with detailed concept.
Few things you should keep in mind that is you should have some basics of laravel, mysql database and bit about MVC pattern. Rest all the things you will very clear during each sessions.