Concept of Trait in CodeIgniter 4 Tutorial with Example
n general, Traits are nothing but a reusable collection of methods and functions that can be incorporated in any other classes.
Inside this article we will see the concept of Trait in CodeIgniter 4 with Example. How to create & use it in CodeIgniter 4 application, all basic things we will cover in this trait tutorial of CodeIgniter 4.
What we will do inside this article –
- Create a Trait in CodeIgniter i.e reusable block of code, which we can access in any controller and use it.
Note*: For this article, CodeIgniter v4.1 setup has been installed. May be when you are seeing, version will be updated. CodeIgniter 4.x still is in development mode.
Table of Contents
- Download & Install CodeIgniter 4 Setup
- Settings Environment Variables
- Create Database & Tables To Application
- Database Connectivity to Application
- Create Seeders
- Seed data into database table
- Create Models
- Create Traits in CodeIgniter
- Create Routes
- Create Controller
- Application Testing